- CEO of Transporttax.com LLC, a nationwide finance and tax consulting firm.
- Over 25 years of experience in multistate, multidiscipline tax planning, consulting and government relations including 14 years in the airline industry.
- Former partner and National Tax Industry Leader for KPMG’s Transportation Practice where he managed the delivery of tax services to transportation clients
- Served as Tax Counsel for the Air Transport Association (ATA) where he was responsible for international, federal, state and local tax issues that impacted the nation’s airlines. Represented the airline industry before the IRS on ticket tax and other excise tax issues.
- Served on the Board of the California Taxpayers Association (“Cal-Tax”) and on airline industry advisory panels at Revenue Canada and HM Customs & Excise on issues involving the imposition of taxes, fees and charges on the sale of airline tickets.
- Published in: Supply Chain Management Review magazine (Winter 2000), “Taxes: The Hidden Supply Chain Cost.”
- Seminar Presentations to: ATA, The Tax Foundation, IATA, National Business Aircraft Association, Regional Airline Association, Council of Logistics Management, Maritime Tax Society, National Accounting and Finance Council of the American Trucking Associations, and ICAO.
- Northwestern University (BA-Economics,1973);
- Gonzaga University School Of Law (JD, 1976);
- New York University School Of Law (LL.M.-Taxation, 1977)
Washington State Bar Association
State of Illinois Bar
American Bar Association
National Business Aircraft Association
Aero Club Of Washington
International Aviation Club Of Washington